It’s Wintertime, Plan Now for Summer
With snow in the weather forecast and spring around the corner along the Front Range, it’s never too late to start creating landscape plans for the summer. Now is a great time to think about changes you’d like to make to your landscape and for you to envision how you’d like to enjoy your landscape for personal or entertainment uses.
Take a stroll outside and carefully look at your property. Are you happy with your outdoor living spaces? Does the circulation and plan flow easily from one use area to another? Would you like additional patio or hardscape space to make a more comfortable outdoor living space?
Here are some popular landscape features that you may want to consider:
- Stone patio or wood deck
- Uplights and accent lighting
- Outdoor dining room
- Water feature or water acoustics
- Outdoor fireplace or fire pit
- Shade trellis or entry pergola
- Outdoor kitchen or Bbq grilling station
- Raised vegetable garden boxes
- Xeriscape garden
- Swimming pool & Spa
- Herb garden & Edible landscapes
- Aquatic fish pond
- Sculpture or artwork in garden
- Winter interest and color
If you’d like help in developing a landscape site plan or if you need help installing landscape features, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.